This is a demo site of the PersonalBlog GatsbyJS starter.
The starter is a ready to use, easy to customize ‘like theme’ starter. It has everything what blog should have and some more.
- Easy editable content in Markdown files (posts, pages and parts)
- SEO (sitemap generation, robot.txt, meta and OpenGraph Tags)
- Social sharing (Twitter, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn)
- Comments (Facebook)
- Images lazy loading and
- Post categories (post list filtering)
- Full text searching (Algolia)
- Contact form (Netlify form handling)
- RSS feed
- PWA (manifest.json, offline support, favicons)
- Google Analytics
- Favicons generator (node script)
- Material UI (@next)
- Easy customizable base styles via
themeobject (fonts, colors, sizes)
- Components lazy loading (social sharing, comments)
- ESLint (google config)
- Prettier code styling
- Custom webpack
- Contact form validation (react-material-ui-form-validator)
For detailed instructions go to Front-end web development with Greg.